[TRNSYS-users] Need some help about Type 557

Charlène Davillé charlene.daville at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 8 23:54:40 PDT 2011

Hello everybody,

I'm using the type 557 which models a tube in tube borehole. This exchanger
extracts cold from the ground and transfers it into a building to provide
space cooling all the year long.
I'm contacting you because i would like to know if this type takes in
account the long term effect. I fact when you inject heat in the soil
constantly the ground tempeture is suposed to rise. I don't understand why
the Average ground temperature remains constant within the 5 years of
simulation.

Thanks a lot  and sorry for my bad english
--
Davillé Charlène

EPMI- Groupe ECAM
Université Pierre et Marie Curie