[TRNSYS-users] WG: 2nd error generating shading/insolation matrix -> too many shaders on projection plane

Joke De Beuckelaer joke.d at vkgroup.be
Thu Jun 9 00:15:34 PDT 2011

Dear Marion,

Again a problem :-)

Still the same project. Everything worked fine with the shading matrix.

But now I've juste changed the windows: instead of one big window it's divided into three smaller windows (see picture in attachment). All the rest is exactly the same as before.

But again an error when I want to generate the shading matrix, this time:

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CC2685.C9DC5DF0]

So it's another kind of error. Any idea of the cause?

Kind regards,

Joke De Beuckelaer

project engineer mep

VK     HEALTHCARE      |      BUILDINGS      |      INDUSTRY      |      INFRA

Value by design

VK ENGINEERING  Avenue Clemenceaulaan 87, 1070 Bruxelles Brussel, Belgium

t   +32 2 414 07 77   f  +32 2 414 04 98   m  +32 473 97 01 50   e   joke.d at vkgroup.be   w   www.vkgroup.be