[TRNSYS-users] problem using g95

Bjoern Nienborg bjoern.nienborg at ise.fraunhofer.de
Tue Jun 7 06:05:13 PDT 2011

Dear all,

I am trying to use the g95 according to the instructions found here:
http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/downloads/tutorials_and_examples/g95-trnsys.zip

Unfortunatelly I cannot get the included example (Type 242) compiled
because I obtain the following error (red circle in screenshot):
"dllcrt2.o: No such file: No such file or directory"

As there is a file called dllcrt2.o located in the directory \g95\lib\ I
tried copying it to the folder I am working in. Then I get another error
(green circle in screenshot):" cannot find -lm"

I am using Win 7 and Trnsys 17 - does anyone have a hint, how to solve this?

Thanks in advance!

Björn

--
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Björn Nienborg, M.Sc.