[TRNSYS-users] problems debugging TRNSYS 16 with compact Visual Fortran V.6.6.a

Jordi Cipriano cipriano at cimne.upc.edu
Thu Jul 21 00:09:47 PDT 2011

Whom it may concerns,

I'm trying to run in debug mode a trnsys type of TRNSYS 16, programmed
by myself, using CVF 6.6.a. I'm using Windows 7 and to avoid working
under 64 bits, I installed an Oracle VM VirtualBox which allowe me to
install windows XP and to run trnsys under 32 bit.
When I tried to run in debug mode, the following message appears:

 From this point, all the debugging functions dissapear.
Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

Many thanks,

Jordi