[TRNSYS-users] Monthly/Yearly Schedules

Mohamed Ayman ayman.mohamed at aalto.fi
Thu Jul 14 06:54:42 PDT 2011

Hi Rebecca
To enter seasonally or monthly schedules use external schedules as type 14 and coupling with another Type 14 also to define the time you want.
for example:
the occupancy schedule as this from 0 to hour 24 for Jan to March as 50% ( or any detail through day )that is Type14 called as (OCC_JAN_March)  and  from 0 to 24 for April to Dec. an 100 %  ( or any detail through day ) that is Type14 called as (OCC_April_Dec)
then use other types 14 to define the period as
1- from 0 to 2160 ( the period of Jan to March) as 1 and from 2160 to 8760 ( the period of Aprilto Dec )as 0 define that as ( time_Jan_March)
2- from 0 to 2160 ( the period of Jan to March) as 0 and from 2160 to 8760 ( the period of Aprilto Dec )as 1 define that as ( time_April_Dec)
then use Equation to define Occ = Occ_jan_March * time_Jan_March +OCC_April_Dec*time_April_Dec
--
Regards
Ayman Mohamed