[TRNSYS-users] 110708_OUT OF MEMORY ERROR with Type 66 and EES

Simon Binnemans simon.binnemans at khk.be
Mon Jul 11 04:11:59 PDT 2011

Dear Jörg,

I had the same problem as you described here. After some communication
with the EES help-desk, they made a software update available to solve
this problem. Since version 8.885 (from 22 June) this problem is solved.
You can find the update at: http://www.fchart.com/ees/instant-update.php

Regards,
Simon

--
Simon Binnemans
Onderzoeksmedewerker Kenniscentrum Energie

Citeren Joerg.Dipper at PGMM.com: