[TRNSYS-users] MOVING THE NEW DEVELOPED COMPONENTS(DLL , ..) TO ANOTHER COMPUTER

keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Mon Jul 11 02:13:56 PDT 2011

Hi Mehdi,

To use the component, you only need to copy the .dll file from
\Trnsys17\UserLib\ReleaseDLLs
on your machine to the same directory on the new machine.

To see also the Proforma file in Simulation Studio, you have to copy the *.tmf file you created in
\Trnsys17\Studio\Proformas
(or a subdirectory thereof) to the new machine.  When you restart Studio, you will see the new models.

Werner