[TRNSYS-users] questions about type 62

Andreadis, George ga102 at hw.ac.uk
Thu Jul 7 11:07:55 PDT 2011

Hello there,

Can you help me with a problem? I have not understood whether i can store all the inputs to type62 calling excel.

For instance, if i have input1:inverter power and input2:inverter efficiency,send them to excel and simulate for a year (8760 h) are
all the 8760 values stored anywhere so i can have access to?

I apoogize but i am not used to excel macros...

I would appreciate if you respond to me soon.

Kind regards,

Georgios Andreadis
MSc student

registered under charity number SC000278.