[TRNSYS-users] Type 534

aartecon at mta01.univpm.it aartecon at mta01.univpm.it
Fri Jul 1 09:55:26 PDT 2011

I'm using the storage tank Type 534 with a coil heat exchanger inside.
I'm experiencing a lot of troubles to make it work properly.
I got this error message, but it doesn't seem that the problem is the
input suggested.

"The TRNSYS TYPE checking routine has found an inconsistency in the
specified component between the input file and the information expected by
the Type
    Reported information  : An illegal INPUT value has been reported by
the model. The model has reported that Input 6 is the problem - but
this may not be the case. Please check the component configuration.
The *.lst file may contain additional information."

Do you have any idea of what can cause the problem?
Thanks in advance.
Alessia