[TRNSYS-users] Simulation start time

Sven Böttcher sven.boettcher at tu-dortmund.de
Mon Jul 4 03:21:14 PDT 2011

Hello everbody,

I have implemented a TRNSYS Type (TRNSYS 17) and observed, that the TRNSYS
getIsFirstTimestep() function returns still true in one time step after the
first time step.
This appears only, if the simulation start time is different from 0.0.  E.g.
when I set the simulation start time to 24.0h and the simulation time step
to 0.083333h, getIsFirstTimestep() returns true
at simulation time 24.0h and 24.083333h.

Has anyone observed the same behavior?

Thanks and best regards,
Sven
---
Sven Böttcher
Diplom-Informatiker
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter

Technische Universität Dortmund
Fakultät Architektur und Bauingenieurwesen
Juniorprofessur Energieeffizientes Bauen

Baroper Straße 301
44227 Dortmund

Tel.: 0231 755 5248
Fax: 0231 755 5423