[TRNSYS-users] to make user-define component question

박준원 flowrime at naver.com
Sun Jul 3 23:15:32 PDT 2011

hello, I am a student who studing about TRNSYS in Korea.

When I making new component, I have a question.

I am coding using Fortran.

Code statement is long. So, the code text coler changes green and longer text color is red in the Fortran.

When fortran is compiled, the error was occured.

I think, because of the red color text, the error was occured.

How can I solve this problem?

help me please, and I am sorry about my english skill...

thank you.

Jun-Won Park
The Master's Course
Building Technology Reasearch Unit Laboratory Sungkyunkwan Univ.
Department of Architectural Engineering ,
Sungkyunkwan University
300 Chunchun, Jangan, Suwon, Kyunggi, SOUTH. KOREA
440-746
Mobile. +82-10-4161-2184
Tel: +82-31-299-4775
Fax: +82-31-290-7570