[TRNSYS-users] Monitoring the internal matrix during the development of a new components

Mehdi Shahrestani mahdishahrestani at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 14:53:08 PST 2011

Dear Everybody

I have a question in watching the internal values in new components.

I am writing a new component with CVF 6.6, meanwhile I have a two
dimensional matrix.

At this stage which I am writing the script, I really need to monitor and
find the errors. But I don't know how I can see an internal matrix of a new
component.

It should be noted that the desired matrix is not an output but it is an
internal matrix which is used to generate the outputs.

The matrix is A(10,100), I was wondering if you could give me a clue to deal
with this situation.

Many thanks for your time spending on this question

Mehdi Shahrestani