[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS Message 350

Cory Duggin crduggin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 17:05:23 PST 2011

I am getting the following error in my simulation:
"Unable to open the file associated with an ASSIGNED logical unit number.
Please check the ASSIGN statement and make sure that the file exists at the
specified location"
I have tried browsing the relocate each of the external files for their
respective types, but they are all where they should be and open fine.  What
else should I do?  I have a similar simulation that uses all the same files,
and it has no problems reading the files.  I am going to attach my .lst
file.  Thanks.

--
Cory Duggin, EI
Tennessee Tech University