[TRNSYS-users] If it is ok to use the string type variable for input

Lei Wang leiwang at tees.tamus.edu
Tue Jan 25 14:45:46 PST 2011

Hi,

I know that it is fine to use the string type variable for parameter input.
 But I'm not sure if it is ok to use the string variable for input variable. The string variable had been defined in equation and its value will change during the simulation. Since there are too many components need to connected with the equation, if I use the line to connect all these components, the model will look very complex.

Thanks

Lei