[TRNSYS-users] Type 302 - Solar air collector

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Fri Jan 21 08:54:00 PST 2011

Dear Laurent,I have never used that component, but I did do a solar air heating analysis TRNSED tool and I used Type539 from the TESS Solar Library (I was simulation a collector from an American manufacturer with an SRCC rating) which worked quite well. There is also theoretical solar air collector in the TESS Solar Library.Best regards,Matt Duffy----- Original Message -----From: "REYNIER Laurent" >;laurent.reynier at cstb.fr