[TRNSYS-users] All plugin error on Windows Vista, T17.00.00.19 and the v2 TESS library

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Fri Jan 21 08:18:02 PST 2011

Dear Valentin,That file should be located in the following directory. That file is installed with the TESS Applications, GHP, Optimizations, and the Storage Tank Library for the plugins..\Tess Models\PluginsIf that is not located in your directory, please let me know and I can send it to you.Best regards,Matt Duffy----- Original Message -----From: "" >;valentin.gavan at gdfsuez.com