[TRNSYS-users] Solar Thermal Power Plants

despina parsa d_parsa at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 12:06:37 PST 2011

Dear users,
I am using TRNSYS 16 and STEC library 3.0 and I am working on a project about Solar Thermal Power Plants. I have developed a model of such a power plant with parabolic trough and Rankine cycle (it is a combination of two examples of STEC library). My next goal is to turn my model into combined cycle using gas, where I am supposed to use the exhaust from the gas turbine, for assisting the heating of the steam (preheat and/or superheat). The problem is that I can't figure out which outputs I am supposed to connect to which inputs of the heat exchangers (superheater, economizer, evaporator).
I hope that you can help and thank in advance.

Despina Parsa