[TRNSYS-users] window pane temperature diverging

Thomas Bockelandt thomasb at boydens.be
Wed Jan 19 06:15:00 PST 2011

Dear all,

I am currently simulating an office building in trnsys but i keep getting the following error:

*** Warning at time       :        56.000000
    Generated by Unit     :    88
    Generated by Type     :    56
    Message               : Zone   6 surface  141 pane temperature calculation is diverging at time     56.00000TDIF:              3.55469 ITPANE:   31 ITCALC:    1

And this for all windows in my b17-file,giving me a fatal error.
I checked the links with my weather data reader (meteonorm) multiple times and have even changed the type of data reader entirely but the warnings/error remains, always after 56 hours.

I never had this error before, while I used the data reader-type 56 configuration numerous times before.
Does anyone know where this error might come from?

Best regards,

Thomas Bockelandt