[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Adrien JEZEQUEL - ITF a.jezequel at itf.biz
Wed Jan 19 06:31:21 PST 2011

Dear Marios,

Which TRNSYS version do you use?
If you have version 16, you may have a look to "building" and
"restaurant" examples to see how build a model and connect types to each
other.
Otherwise, you may use the wizard (File/new/Building Project) to have
the studio structure at the first step of your building model, which may
be modified later as well.

Best regards
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>
www.itf.biz <http://www.itf.biz>

	Adrien JEZEQUEL
Simulations Thermiques Dynamiques
*ITF*
	62, Rue du Bolliet
73230 St Alban Leysse
FRANCE
Phone :
Fax :
Mail:
	+33(0) 479 750 029
+33(0) 479 852 122
a.jezequel at itf.biz

/Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer
cet e-mail que si ne'cessaire
Please, consider our environmental responsability before printing this email
/

Le 19/01/2011 09:04, Marios Georgiou a e'crit :