[TRNSYS-users] Importing into Matlab/Simulink and Using "callingmatlab.tpf" tuorial

keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Wed Jan 19 00:08:52 PST 2011

Martin, Matt,

The ‘Export to SIMULINK’ function is now part of Trnsys 17: simply add a type to an empty project, right-click on it and choose “Export to SIMULINK”.
This creates a MATLAB/SIMULINK file containing  the type as a DLL. The time step and solver are set in MATLAB as usual.

The export function for Trnsys 16 was experimental and is no longer supported.

Werner