[TRNSYS-users] Electrical demand for a single family house

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Tue Jan 18 06:16:23 PST 2011

Dear Martin Konrad,We typically use the published data from NREL/Building America to implement in our simulations - we use the schedule components in the TESS Applications Library, and it works well. THere is also a new normalized Type517 schedule component, so a user could easily make a schedule, normalize it, and then simply apply a multiplication factor.Best regards,Matt Duffy----- Original Message -----From: "Konrad Martin" >;konrad at muc.zae-bayern.de