[TRNSYS-users] error saving file in TRNBuild

hotline hotline at transsolar.com
Wed Jan 12 23:17:32 PST 2011

Dear Simon,

sounds like you hit a limit like:
- the total number of walls is greater than 999
- in the first versions of TRNSYS 17 there sometimes were surfaceID's
generated with a number higher than 999, even if the total number of
surfaces is lower. SurfaceID's with a number higher than 999 are not
possible.

As solution you will either have to decrease the number of surfaces or
if the numbering is wrong then you'll have to update to TRNSYS version
17.0.0019.
If this doesn't solve the problem please send the b17 file.

Regards
Christian

TRANSSOLAR Software Team
hotline at transsolar.com

www.trnsys.de
Transsolar KlimaEngineering - Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen
und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden
Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart /
Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347 / UsSt.-Id: DE152272639
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.Ing. Matthias Schuler, Dipl.Ing. Thomas Auer,
Dipl.Phys. Stefan Holst, Prof. Volkmar Bleicher