[TRNSYS-users] How to get the lighting consumption from TYPE56

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Mon Jan 3 06:44:33 PST 2011

 Dear Jiang ZHU,I simply set up a normalized schedule with a component from the TESS Applications Library. The output of this schedule component is the input to the equation block. In the equation block, I create a constant for the total energy consumption, and make an output which is a product of the constant and the schedule input. This output from the equation block is then passed to the input(created in TRNBuild) to Type56.Best regards,Matt Duffy  ----- Original Message -----From: "JIANG ZHU" >;zhujiang1124 at gmail.com