[TRNSYS-users] questions about type 504 water-air heat pump

Jay Zhu zhujiang1124 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 19:21:59 PST 2011

Dear all:
I am doing a hybrid geothermal heat pump system simulation based on a large
commercial building. My questions are:
1> Does the type 504 or type 505 work for the large room loading building ?
is it that what i need to do is just to change the user-supply heat-pump
performance data named as  .DAT file?   The explanation said it may works.
Would you please give me some suggestions ,if you have some idea or
experience. Any suggestions are welcome
2> In the type 504  parameter column, what does the logical unit for cooling
data mean, which the default value is 12?

If you know these, please kindly give me some ideas. i really appropriate
it.
Thank you in advance.

Best
Jiang Zhu