[TRNSYS-users] Type66 EES and TRNSYS

Simon Binnemans simon.binnemans at khk.be
Wed Feb 16 02:36:17 PST 2011

Dear all,

I am currently using the Type66 object for exchanging data between
TRNSYS and ees.
At first it worked very well, but when I want to receive more than 34
inputs from ees, TRNSYS alway generates an error: "Error converting
clipboard data to numbers."
After searching for this problem, I found that the problem was situated
in the Type66 component, which only reads the first 512 characters from
the clipboard. The suggested solution was to modify the value of
szdelivertext to a higher number and recompile
it.(https://mailman.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/trnsys-users/2009/004540.html)
I modified the value of szdelivertext to 40 000 in stead of the
standard 4000, but the result stayed the same.

Can anyone suggest a solution for this problem?

Simon Binnemans
Onderzoeksmedewerker Kenniscentrum Energie
KHK
Kleinhoefstraat 4
2440 GEEL
T: +32(0)14 56 23 10