[TRNSYS-users] g95 compiler

Danny Jonas jonasd at fh-trier.de
Fri Feb 11 09:12:25 PST 2011

Dear TRNSYS users,

I have use the directions in the document, but after starting the batch file
to compile my own type I've received the following message:

"In file Type201.for:72

                Time=getSimulationTime<>

Error: Function 'getsimulationtime' at <1> has no implicit type"

could the error be associated with using TRNSYS17?

Using the example (type242), I can build the type242.dll.

I'm now trying to use C++, till now it works fine. But I still don't
understand why it doesn't work with the batch file as fortran code....

Thanks a lot,

Best Regards,

Danny