[TRNSYS-users] g95 Compiler

Danny Jonas jonasd at fh-trier.de
Fri Feb 11 10:33:07 PST 2011

Dear TRNSYS users,

I have use the directions in the document, but after starting the batch file
to compile my own type I've received the following message:

"In file Type201.for:72

                Time=getSimulationTime<>

Error: Function 'getsimulationtime' at <1> has no implicit type"

could the error be associated with using TRNSYS17?

Using the example (type242), I can build the type242.dll.

I'm now trying to use C++, till now it works fine. But I still don't
understand why it doesn't work with the batch file as fortran code....

Thanks a lot,

Best Regards,

Danny

Older Thread:

https://mailman.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/trnsys-users/2011/007360.html

>keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr

>Tue Feb 8 10:44:53 CST 2011:

>Hi,

CSTB's software website has been replaced by the new Online shop, which is
unfortunately currently not available in English.

Also, the article library is no longer online, as it was somewhat out of
date.

I uploaded the explanations about using G95 to our FTP site, here:

ftp://ftp1.cstb.fr/ftp_sop/software/Trnsys/G95/G95-TRNSYS.zip

or in French, there:

ftp://ftp1.cstb.fr/ftp_sop/software/Trnsys/G95/G95-TRNSYS-FR.zip

There is a Word document with the recipe inside the ZIP.

Good luck,

Werner

On Fri, Feb 04, 2011 at 01:33:49PM +0100, Danny Jonas wrote:

>    Dear TRNSYS users,

>    I want to use the free g95 compiler to create my own components in
TRNSYS.