[TRNSYS-users] Type 15-2_Simulation start time

Felix Martin Beutefuehr, BLV-TGE beutefuf at fh-trier.de
Wed Feb 9 03:00:50 PST 2011

Dear Trnsys users,

I am using Type 15-2 and i am using a simulation timestep of 3 min. If the
simulation start time is 0 hr, everything works out fine. But once i change
the simulation starttime to 2000 hours i get the following error
massage_"unable to correctly read from the supplied data file-please check
the file and re-run the simulation". This massage refers to Type 15-2.
If I then change the simulation time step to 1 hour and re run the
simulation, no error occurs.

So what can I do to if I want a simulation time step within the range of 1-5
min?

Many thanks in advance

Felix

--