[TRNSYS-users] A question about using cycles of variables

Mehdi Shahrestani mahdishahrestani at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 15:15:28 PST 2011

Dear everybody

I have a question about using cycles of variables (Vol2 of manual page 26).

Is it possible to create cycle for inputs instead of parameters?

I am writing a new component for different arrangements. This new component
would be well organised if the cycle can be created for inputs.

If you are saying yes; how can I manage the "DATA YCHECK" in FORTRAN script?
Is it possible that I put "IF" in "DATA YCHECK" line?

Many thanks for your time spending on it.

Regards

Mehdi