[TRNSYS-users] TESS library examples two types couldn't run

CZ zh.chelsea at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 14:36:19 PST 2011

Hello, Matt:

Thank you for your reply.
But currently I'm using the TRNSYS version16.01.0003. I tried Type 705 and
Type 712 in my computer, and also in another computer which is also same
TRNSYS version and Windows 7, both of them couldn't run, and Type 705.lst
file even doesn't exist.
So do you think this is the TESS version problem, do I need to update the
TESS library?

Thank you,
Chelsea