[TRNSYS-users] TABS (autosegmentation, tess library,...)

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Mon Feb 7 08:54:54 PST 2011

Dear David,Please refer to the email from last week to this user list for more information about autosegmentation (Title: Active Layer Dividing).https://mailman.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/trnsys-users/For interior surfaces' CHTC, I tend to use the internal calculation that is based on a correlation. Please see the TRNBuild/Type56 documentation for more information.I apologize, but I am not familiar with TABS.The TESS Component Libraries for TRNSYS may be obtained through your local TRNSYS Distributor. More information is available at www.trnsys.com.Best regards,Matt Duffy   ----- Original Message -----From: "david irusta para" >;dirusta at hotmail.es