[TRNSYS-users] Type 74 CPC Collector parameters

Shahrdad JavidRad shahrdad at live.de
Sat Feb 5 04:21:38 PST 2011

Dear David,

you can find the characteristics of a typical CPC in Renewable Energy Focus Handbook,  and some good examples to calculate the overall loss coefficient of CPCs in Book solar engineering of thermal processes by Duffie-Beckman and Principles of solar Engineering by Goswami.

You could get more information from the manufacturer directly or from collector test centers. That ist what I am trying know :)

I would share any new information in future.

Shahrdad