[TRNSYS-users] Holiday calculator

youness EL FOUIH fouih.younness at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 08:47:31 PST 2011

Dear TRNSYS users,
Please, if any one know how can i use the holiday calculator and could show
me how to use it I will be very grateful for him.
to be more precise I want to use as follow :
if (time in hour < 3450  and time in hour < 6745  ) then return 1
else return 0
is it possible ? is Holiday calculator the right component that i can use
or there is an other component more suitable.

Thanks for your help.

--
*EL Fouih Younness
*Ingénieur Process - ENIM - Rabat - Promo 2010