[TRNSYS-users] simulating a humidity controlled ventilation

youness EL FOUIH fouih.younness at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 08:38:02 PST 2011

Dear TRNSYS users,
I'm trying to simulate a humidity controlled ventilation system for a flat.
As you know in this system the air flow rate is given  as function of the
relative humidity. the problem that I'm facing now is that the relative
humidity within the kitchen (which has no external walls, only adjacent)
does not vary it's almost fix around 98%.
I cheked the humidity parameter for the considered zone and I changed the
model from "Simple Humidity Model" to "Moisture capacitance Moisture" but i
really don't know how we could use this model and does every parameter mean.

I would be pleased if anyone who know how can I model the variation of the
internal relative humidity show me how to do it.

Thanks for your help in advance.

--
*EL Fouih Younness
*Ingénieur Process - ENIM - Rabat - Promo 2010