[TRNSYS-users] Fan mass balance failed

ahmed hamdi eng_ahmedhamdi at live.com
Wed Dec 28 20:15:28 PST 2011

Hi,
I designed an A/C system consists of Type 112b fan followed by Type 92 auxiliary cooler followed by Type 121b heater. I controlled this system using the Type 108 thermostat as mentioned in the Restaurant Example. My problem is that after running the simulation and comparing the loads with the loads i got when i used Type 56 only without any additional fans, coolers, or heaters, i found that the results are completely different.
I noticed a warning stating that the fan mass balance failed during 8760 time steps, which is the duration of my simulation. I am not sure what is the problem, and will appreciate your support.
Thanks,Ahmed