[TRNSYS-users] How to generate **Monthly.out file

Chou Shen csz59 at mst.edu
Thu Dec 8 01:08:51 PST 2011

Hi everyone,

I am a beginner of TRNSYS, the question I am going to ask may be very
fundamental, but I am really confused.

In the example of HVAC-building provided by TRNSYS 16, no type 28 is
used. But it still generate **Monthly.out. I wonder how to do that.

Also I am confused about the usage of type 28. It has so many
parameters to setup. Would someone give me any tips on it?

Thanks!

--
Chou Shen
Graduate Research Assistant