[TRNSYS-users] W-editor Runtine Error

Denis GARASA denis.garasa at etu.univ-nantes.fr
Wed Dec 7 12:18:05 PST 2011

Hello,

We're student and we're working on a project on TRNSys. We're are buiding
a program on W-editor that can be used on TRNSys's W-editor boxes.

We already have a working program on Matlab. We've adapted this program to
feet the W-editor language, but we always get a Runtime Error, without
more precision.

The program always us to calculate the evolution of the temperature with a
time dependence into a wall.

Is W-editor able to run a time dependent program?
When we'll get the program to work on W-editor, we want to put all entries
in TRNSys inputs and the solution matrix into an output.

So I attach to this mail the Matlab and the W-editor programs.

Thanks in advance
Best regards
Denis GARASA