[TRNSYS-users] Average tank temperature

Muhammad Farooq engr_farooq85 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 16:25:08 PDT 2011

hi,     I have modeled ground source heat pump (type 927) with horizontal heat exchangers (Type 997). I am getting high average tank temperature of 100 degree celcius throughout the simulation results.Also, the maximum heating rate of the element 1(Parameter 20) and maximum heating rate of the element 2 (Parameter 25) of the storage tank (type 60c No heat) has a value of 0,meaning both heat exchangers are turned to zero.                can you tell me what parameters of the system's components (ground source heat pump, horizontal heat exchangers or any other parameter) can reduce the average tank temperature to 60 degree celcius. i am sending the TRNSYS file as an attachment.                                                                                      Muhammad farooq