[TRNSYS-users] Error at usage of epw-files with Type 15-3

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Tue Aug 30 12:48:03 PDT 2011

Andreas,I was able to run the  Chennai *.epw file with Type15. I looked at the *.epw files in the text file comparison tool. Bangalore appears to have some different delimiter comparing its *.epw file to another standard *.epw and is most likely why it is not working. Nevertheless, there is a Bagalore TMY2 that comes with the TRNSYS extended weather package that you received with your TRNSYS software package. Likewise with Jodhpur as well.Best regards,Matt Duffy----- Original Message -----From: "Krause, Andreas" >;andreas.krause at ibp.fraunhofer.de