[TRNSYS-users] change of a TRNSYS3D window surface in TRNBUILD

Pauline GELIN p.gelin at katene.fr
Tue Aug 30 00:07:42 PDT 2011

Hello,

I am sorry to ask you again a question about the change of a geometry drawn in Google Sketchup but I desperately try to use the combination of these 2 softwares even if I found some limits to their flexibility.

Today, I would like to add overhangs on a window that I created in TRNSYS3D so I need to change the surface of this window in order to divide it between two differents orientations.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to do that. Because if I want to keep the shading matrix information I can't use the manual mode and so I can't change surfaces created with Google Sketchup.

Pauline Gelin
Engineer.