[TRNSYS-users] Ground source heat pump

Muhammad Farooq engr_farooq85 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 27 22:05:06 PDT 2011

Hi,       I want to model ground source heat pump with horizontal or vertical ground heat exchanger for domestic hot water heating.But i have no idea about establishing links,output and inputs. I dont know whether the hot water from the heat pump or ground heat exchanger is linked with the hot water tank.Any guidance or help will be appreciated........                                                                                   Muhammad Farooq