[TRNSYS-users] COPY NEW COMPONENT IN NEW MACHINE

Oswaldo Hidalgo Barrientos ohidalgob at correo.udistrital.edu.co
Wed Aug 24 12:17:57 PDT 2011

Hi Christiana and users, thanks so much

Really, i dont know if target machines, have the microsoft VC++ redist pack
libs installed or updated...I will check...
but i have other question with the above, does this is without regardless if
my new component was developed in Compac Visual Fortran 6?....also I have
the problem that target machines are conected from a  internal network and
are managed  by a server machine....do should copy the new component (dll
and proforms) in the server machine or in every target machine?

Regards

Oswaldo