[TRNSYS-users] MatLab 2010b Compiling

Ayman Sarwa aymaneldakhl at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 23:59:37 PDT 2011

Hi Trnsys-users
I am Trying to compile Trnysys 17 against Matlab 2010b, We have the new Type 155.Dll of MatLab 2010b and the supplier send to us the optional folder in which there are 5 dll files and we copy them in right folder according to his advice. The problem is that , at running, the fatal error accrues and this massage appears  " Message: Your input file uses Type 155 (Calling Matlab). "Type155.dll" was found but could not be loaded. Please make sure that a supported version of Matlab is installed and that Matlab's "bin\win32" folder is on Windows' search path".
The supported Matab was already installed but through pass  C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2006a\bin\win64.
and Trnsys pass is C:\Program Files (x86)\Trnysy17.
anyone have prior experience about this case.
Thanks
------
Best Regadrs
Ayman