[TRNSYS-users] Error using Type 15

marcello.caciolo at aximaseitha-gdfsuez.com marcello.caciolo at aximaseitha-gdfsuez.com
Wed Aug 17 00:43:44 PDT 2011

Dear TRNSYS users,

I am currently simulating in TRNSYS a system with a timestep of 0.25 hr. My project includes the weather data reading Type 15-6. The simulation works well and does not give any error.

However, during a short period (from hour 200 to 300), I would like to reduce my timestep in order to examine more in detail some problems in regulation. When I turn the timestep to 0.1 or even 0.2 and specify simulation start time and stop time to 200 and 300 in the control card, the simulation does not start and, in the log file, there is the following Error message: "Unable to correctly read from the supplied data file - please check the file and re-run the simulation".

The error disappears if I specify as start time a value lower than 64. I tried to change the weather data file (originally it was Trappes, in France) but the component shows always the same behavior.

Do you have any idea about the origin of this error?

Thank you for your help!

Marcello CACIOLO
Responsable Outils et Méthodes de Simulation Thermique

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC5CC0.B5FA0780]

Cellule Efficacité Energétique
Direction Commerciale
46 Boulevard de la Prairie au Duc BP 40119
44000 Nantes Cédex 2
Tel. 02 40 41 06 57

mail: marcello.caciolo at aximaseitha-gdfsuez.com

www.aximaseitha-gdfsuez.com

P Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message

GDF SUEZ Mail Disclaimer: http://www.gdfsuez.com/disclaimer/disclaimer-fr.html