[TRNSYS-users] Type56 help

Michael Tesfaye mike_tes87 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 16 16:44:55 PDT 2011

Dear all,
I am running a simulation to calculate the HVAC energy requirments of a multi-zone building. I have few a questions i would like to ask,
(1) which ouput indicates the heat transfer from one zone to another on TRNBUILD?
(2) i would like to specify infiltration to a display-case (picture a roof-less room). how should i go about telling TRNSYS to do that on the Infiltration tab on TRNSYS? (i.e. if it was Artificial lighting, it would be a 1 or a 0. but Infiltration only comes as ACH)

Thanks for your help,
Michael