[TRNSYS-users] Solarthermal System - Problems to Unload Tanks 2, 3 and 4

Carstens, Patrick P.Carstens at eco-plan.net
Tue Aug 16 06:59:48 PDT 2011

Hello TRNSYS-Users,

I got a huge problem with a simulation shown in the attached picture.
As long as I only load the tanks 2-4 with thermal heat out of the solar array, the simulation works well. Sure, it depends on the parameters and adjustments.
But when I try to unload the heated tanks the simulation break down or stops with the error-message.

Does somebody know some helpful answer for the problem?
Or does somebody have a similar simulation project?

I tried a lot of possibilities to solve the problem and to run the simulation.

I would be enormously thankful if somebody got an idea or solution.

Best regards
Patrick