[TRNSYS-users] suspended ceilings

Jörg Braasch jb at hindenburg-consulting.com
Tue Aug 16 02:22:08 PDT 2011

Hello,
I want to simulate a building with suspended ceilings. To do this I
will ad the layer of the suspended ceiling and a layer of air to the
concrete ceiling. I also substract the volume between the ceiling from
the volume of the room.

Does anyone have experience in simulating with suspended ceilings? I
am not sure if I can do it this way.

Thanks

Regards
Joerg
--
Hindenburg Consulting - Solar.Cooling.Comfort
Jörg Braasch - Project Engineer

email: jb at hindenburg-consulting.com
www.hindenburg-consulting.com

!! ACHTUNG Niederlassung Freiburg NEUE ADRESSE SEIT 1.OKTOBER 2010 !! --
Niederlassung D-Freiburg:
Marie Curie Str. 1, D-79100 Freiburg, Germany
0049 (0) 761 51589 -10 fax: -13
0041 (0) 61 5110 881 (schweizer Nummer für Anruf Büro Freiburg)

Niederlassung CH-Anwil:
Hauptstrasse 28, CH-4469 Anwil, Switzerland
0041 (0) 61 99190 -85 fax: -86
0049 (0) 761 4589 773 (deutsche Nummer für Anruf Büro Anwil)