[TRNSYS-users] Future Weather file Simulation

Mohammad Shameem Sauhoboo shameems92 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 15 23:10:57 PDT 2011

Hi,
I am trying to simulate future design summer year (DSY) weather files for the
year 2050 and 2080 medium emission scenario from the UKCP09 on TRNSYS. And my
location is London Heathrow. I got the weather files from:

http://centres.exeter.ac.uk/cee/prometheus/downloads.html

When i try to simulate the 2050 DSY future weather file, it only works for
2881-8760 hours, whereas for 0-2880 hours it says there are errors. for example:
zone 1 surface 5 pane temperature calculation id diverging at time 331TDIF:
0.00658 ITPANE : 31 ITCALC : 51

The heat transfer coefficient is 11 on the window manager though.
I really need your help.
Thank you for your kind consideration.
Shameem