[TRNSYS-users] Job Oppurtunity in Calgary, Alberta, Canada - Sustainability Engineer

Craig, Mark Mark.Craig at stantec.com
Wed Aug 10 08:46:25 PDT 2011

Greetings,

I am part of the sustainable solutions group at Stantec Consulting, a Canadian firm. Our group provides engineering and consulting services in the following areas: energy efficient buildings, renewable energy systems, LEED, energy audits and GHG quantification/verification.

We are currently seeking applicants for a new position on our team. The management considers TRNSYS skills a considerable asset which is why they have decided to post this application on the TRNSYS users email list. I have attached the job description to this email. Business level proficiency of English is required. French language skills would be considered an asset but not a requirement.

Applications must include a cover letter and resume. Please indicate in your application email that you read about the job posting on the TRNSYS users email list.

Please submit all applications and questions to Cathy Crawford, cathy.crawford at stantec.com

Sincerely,

Mark Craig, E.I.T., M.Sc.
Sustainability Consultant
Stantec Consulting Ltd.
Ph:   (403) 716-8006
Fx:   (403) 716-8049
Cell: (403) 797-4340
Mark.Craig at Stantec.com
stantec.com<http://www.stantec.com/>

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.