[TRNSYS-users] error

Muhammad Farooq engr_farooq85 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 14:49:32 PDT 2011

Hi,     I am simulating a coupled solar thermal collector type 539 and air to water heat pump type 941 in TRNSYS 17.When i select London as my simulating place in the weather file type 15-6. I get this error after running the simulation "unable to read from the supplied data file,please check the file and re-run simulation".If i change the location to some other area like GB-Aberdeen in the weather data file it does not give error.can u please tell me what's the problem???????????
Attach is the TRNSYS file.
             Muhammad Farooq